Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Make $260 By Reading This and Save Your Money

I'm sure that you've seen the ING commercial with the Dutch guy saying "Save Your Money!". Well I've been saving my money with ING for over two years now and I am very happy with them. Why? Because they pay me 3.15% on a regular saving account while the other banks pay out a measly fraction of a percent (less under 1%). In addition they do not charge me any service fees of any kind. There are no fees to open an account or to withdraw money like the regular banks charge.

Actually having a savings account with a regular bank costs you money because they barely pay you anything and they charge you these outrageous bank and service fees. Yet they make billions in profits every year!

I know that this strategy won't make you rich and there are other, much better ways out there to invest and make more money, but when you need to keep some cash liquid, this is a great way to do it.

Now about making $260: ING has a current promotion that when you refer someone who opens an account for the first time with a minimum deposit of $100, they will pay you $13 and that someone $13. They will do this for up to 20 people that you refer, allowing you to make a total of $260. Keep in mind that each person you refer will also make $13 too so it's a no brainer that the people you refer should open an account considering the benefits I've highlighted above.

If you'd like to open an account and make your first $13 for doing so, just email me your full name and email and I'll refer you to them. ING keeps everything confidential, so I have no way of knowing if you've signed up or not, nor how much you've deposited. All they do is send me an email to let me know that someone I've referred has opened an account and that that have deposited $13 in that person's account as well as my own. I have already done this amoung friends and family and ING without fail has given each of us the $13 bonus.

You can email me at: xurxo_v@fastmail.fm if this offer interests you.

Have a Great Day and "Save Your Money!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home